Thanks for your interest in playing a show at Motor House! We offer two distinct stages for the presentation of the best local talent and traveling performers making their way through Baltimore. Our venue is centrally located in the Station North Arts District and provides a 150 seat black box theater, art gallery, and a former automobile Showroom soon to be converted into a bright and colorful second performance space. Our rotating menu will feature affordable cross-cultural cuisine, and a fully stocked bar.
We are always on the hunt for emerging and established performers of all genres to wow our audiences with original, and inspiring work. In return, we will provide a friendly, clean, fair, and professionally run venue where you can confidently take centerstage and shine!
What are we looking for?
- Original music: electronic, international, jazz, soul, hip-hop, rock, funk, fusion
- Theater: one-person shows, troupes, and mini musical productions
- Performance: performance art, improv, comedy, cabaret, circus
- Community: lectures, panel discussions, community building, history
- Film: docs, indie productions, cultural awareness, motivational
- Dance: contemporary, ethnic, traditional, experimental
How does the money work?
Motor House works on a door split model based on a ticket price that will work for us both. Our tech staff are required to work all shows, and fees for such will be taken off of the top before any payments are made. Sorry, we do not share any percentages from bar sales.
Ready to go?
If you are interested in performing in our space, please send an email to: email@example.com. Please include any press, images, audio links, videos, and anything else that will give us the most complete picture of what you are bringing to the venue. If we think you’ll work well here, we’ll get back to you to further the discussion.