Dear Motor House Family,
Everyday at the Motor House we have incredible and interesting programming into which we, along with our partners, put our heart and soul. With that same energy, we are working tirelessly to provide a safe and comfortable environment for you to enjoy. Here are the steps we are taking to mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus:
- Disinfecting all public areas (e.g., railings, door handles, elevator buttons and other surfaces).
- Maintaining clean surfaces and areas surrounding our building.
- Providing hand sanitizer for high touch areas on the first floor.
- Monitoring www.cdc.gov, www.maryland.gov, and www.baltimorecity.gov daily.
- All staff members have been directed to follow all health protocols advised by the CDC and state and local government. We have been asked to stay at home and work remotely if we have any flu-like symptoms.
What we are asking of you:
- Wash Your Hands – By now everyone knows, but it is worth repeating….wash your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay Away if Sick or Exposed – If you are sick or believe that you have been exposed to someone who is, please do not come to the Motor House.
- Reduce the Spread – Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze and handle tissues in a responsible manner. Consider limiting handshakes and hugs.
- Consider Your Own Personal Risk – If you have respiratory or serious health conditions and are over sixty, carefully consider the risks that might be associated with gathering at the theatre and make smart, informed decisions accordingly.
Motor House welcomes you to all of our events and to continue to support and elevate our city’s emerging artists. We will continue to provide a safe and healthy space for all of you to enjoy your favorite local comedians, musicians, thespians, visual artists, dancers, and all the artists that have yet to be named. We can’t wait to see you!